One Agency O’Brien Property believes that to achieve the best price for your property you need to spend time making your property as presentable as possible on inspection day.
If you are selling a unit, we can advise you about how to approach the body corporate to enhance the common area of the block.
Remember selling is all about first impressions!
Presentation check list:
- Maintain and tidy up outside area
- Remove all rubbish
- Repair and paint where necessary
- Ensure gates and fences are in good order
- Clean walls, floors and windows
- Repair items such as leaky taps, sticking doors and drawers
- Put any excess furniture in storage to ensure rooms appear as spacious as possible
- Steam clean carpets and tiles (if necessary)
- Take pets with you during inspections
If you would like some more help, we can come to your property and talk to you about how you can make your property look its best!
Arthur O’Brien 0410 607 794 or email email@example.com
Carmel Nola 0409 104 477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org